Bull’s Eye Quilt
with BECKY HANSON
This fun quilt is a joy to create and uses up scraps of all kinds. Use a variety of background fabrics in similar hues along with a number of scraps. Create your quilt from youth fabrics, reproduction fabrics or just go random and use those “what was I thinking” fabrics! You won’t be disappointed. *No class March 31.
Materials List for 58” X 74” Quilt:
- 3 1/4 yd total assorted prints for background (or 48 - 9x9 sqs)
- 2 1/2 yd total assorted prints for lg circles (or 48 - 8x8 sqs)
- 1 1/2 yd total assorted prints for med circles (or 48 - 6x6 sqs)
- 3/4 yd total assorted prints forsm circles (or 48 - 4x4 sqs)
- matching sewing thread
- sewing machine you are comfortable using and is in good working order
- basic sewing supplies
I used tan/light browns for background and LOTS of scrap pieces for the circles. We might even share some of our fabrics to add or take away from different shades. Anything/everything works in this beautiful, FUN no-stress quilt.
*NOTE: Not all my circles were exact, but close. We cut away from the back so DON’T precut all your circles.Code: 622.214.171.1248.72.164194
Mar 24 - Apr 7th, 2018
Sat for 2 weeks from 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
NOBLE HIGH SCHOOL
388 Somersworth Rd.
North Berwick, ME 03906 Get directions